Gelish is the world's first hydrid gel and colour for your nails.
Unlike conventional gels or gel nails, Gelish applies like a normal polish (base coat, colour coats, top coat) but is cured under a UV lamp. It can provide up to 3 weeks worth of chip-free wear. There's no drying time, no smudges and it soeak off in 15 minutes with no damage to the natural nail!
Gelish does not look thick on the natural nail, maintains its high-shine gloss and doesn't chip during wear!
There are a wide range of colours available from darks, pastels to glitter and shimmers with the added option of creating bespoke customised colours. Long lasting Gelish nail art is also available.
Gelish also encourages natural nail growth and provides strength to the natural nail.
Try a Gelish Manicure today to see for yourself.
Nail Extensions After Care
To make the best of your nail extensions, follow these simple guidelines:
- Return to your nail technician for regular maintenance appointments. Every 2 weeks for infills, every 2-4 weeks for a rebalance.
- If lifting occurs, do not pick the acrylic. Instead, buff the acrylic down and apply oil, then return to your nail technician for professional maintenance and repair.
- Removal of nail enhancements should never be performed by the client. Extensions must be removed by a qualified nail professional for health and safety reasons.
- Always follow the advice of your nail technician. He/she is the trained professional.
- If you have any questions or problems regarding your nail enhancements, always contact your personal nail technician, as they know you and your nails.
Health Benefits Of Pedicures
There are health benefits in properly maintaining your feet. Cutting, clipping and cleaning of the nails prevents nails from growing inward and causing infection. The elimination of dirt and bacteria from your feet will also help prevent nail diseases and dosorders and helps eliminate foot odour.
Exfoliation, or the sloughing off of dead skin cells, prevents the cells from accumulating and causing bunions or corns, which can be painful. Removal of the dead skin cells also encourages newer skin cell growth which creates a smoother, more appealing foot.